150 Gallon Build Thread ... From the Start

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Teeds404

AC Members
Sep 27, 2006
Steep. Well the canopy and stand will be the same if you get the 150 or the 125 (same dimentions) when I go in tommrow Ill see if Ben priced everything right and then go from there. I think that the 125 price for the tank with lids is something around $330. Not sure about the 150. Ill see what I can do though.

WaywardSon

Carry on ...
Jul 16, 2008
Steep. Well the canopy and stand will be the same if you get the 150 or the 125 (same dimentions) when I go in tommrow Ill see if Ben priced everything right and then go from there. I think that the 125 price for the tank with lids is something around $330. Not sure about the 150. Ill see what I can do though.
I really appreciate it ... post it up here for the whole world to see.

I have been singing the praises of Portland's famed Wet Spot - let's see what they can do (lol)!!!

Teeds404

AC Members
Sep 27, 2006
Well here is the situation. There is nothing we can do concerning the Stand and the Canopy, that is based solely on the price we pay for it and the mark up that we do, which isn't much. Selling stands, tanks and thing do not make the store much money because of the low markup we do for them. However, if you bought all the filters, substrate and such there, (BTW I have her looking for some more advanced T-5 systems as well) we might be able to give you a discount on all those items depending on what you get. Sorry I couldn't do to much more than that. Oh and the price for the 125 gal is 387 now after the recent increase in prices. I tried my best.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store