150g build from start to finish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Ace25

www.centralcoastreefclub. com
Oct 3, 2005
www.centralcoastreefclub.com
Wow.. missed this thread somehow.. that was some serious elbo grease you put into that tank to clean it up so nicely. Looks like a brand new tank in the pictures now. Great job. I will be following the progress now. :cheers:

krytan

Sep 2, 2007
Norwich, England
Real Name
Wayne
Starting to make some good headway into building the stand mate....Its looking good...Look forward to more updates...
I'm hoping to have the frame of the stand together by next weekend.

Wow.. missed this thread somehow.. that was some serious elbo grease you put into that tank to clean it up so nicely. Looks like a brand new tank in the pictures now. Great job. I will be following the progress now. :cheers:
Thanks, it took three days cleaning to get it how it is now.

owl

\m/ \m/
Jul 8, 2008
wow .. cool .. lotsa progress ... will follow the thread :clap:

krytan

Sep 2, 2007
Norwich, England
Real Name
Wayne
I finished putting the top of the stand together last night now i have to fill over the screw heads and sand it down then i can start to assemble the frame.

DSC_2149.JPG

krytan

Sep 2, 2007
Norwich, England
Real Name
Wayne
I've been outside all day today sanding and assembling as much of my stand as i could. It's been a really nice day so i burnt the back of my neck in the process of building the stand.

DSC_2151.JPG

krytan

Sep 2, 2007
Norwich, England
Real Name
Wayne
So i've finished assembling the frame of the stand, i still need to fill over the screw heads and finish sanding it. I decided to add another leg on the back of the stand so there are now nine legs instead of eight.

DSC_2151 (2).JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store