21st in 8 more days.....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
in this artical * http://planet-x.150m.com/washpost.html * nasa admits to planet x ( nibiru or er, well theres another name ) to be real, and now they disclaim it to be real............. as i said, NASA stands for Never A Straight Answer........

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
either your making fun of my writing or messing up yourself, anyways...... no thats the artical i ment to post, its by washington [SIZE=-1] Post Staff Writer..
so may not be by nasa but they never declaimed it back then.[/SIZE]

metricliman

Senior Member (not)
Dec 6, 2012
New York
either your making fun of my writing or messing up yourself, anyways...... no thats the artical i ment to post, its by washington [SIZE=-1] Post Staff Writer..
I'm not sure how that proved anything.

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
The link posted by neatfish comes directly from NASA, and it does declaim the information in your article. So what does your article tell us exactly?

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
it claims they have seen a celestral planet thats comming in from the other side of the solar system ( AKA nibiru ) which IS already here... tomm ill post a few links for you all

metricliman

Senior Member (not)
Dec 6, 2012
New York
it claims they have seen a celestral planet thats comming in from the other side of the solar system ( AKA nibiru ) which IS already here... tomm ill post a few links for you all
And we can always believe what some people think?

Piranha86

AC Members
Dec 26, 2009
Harford County Maryland
Real Name
Will
This stuff makes my head hurt. If the world's going to explode due to a pole change due to the planet's alignment with Planet X and Nibiru as predicted by the Mayans who also accounted for the invention of leap years, then it will. I'm pretty confident that it won't. Please explain how panicking and preaching about this helps anything. The USA and the world have too much going on right now to deal with all these nuts digging 'radiation-proof' holes in their yards and screaming about the Mayans' predictions, etc., etc...

metricliman

Senior Member (not)
Dec 6, 2012
New York
This stuff makes my head hurt. If the world's going to explode due to a pole change due to the planet's alignment with Planet X and Nibiru as predicted by the Mayans who also accounted for the invention of leap years, then it will. I'm pretty confident that it won't. Please explain how panicking and preaching about this helps anything. The USA and the world have too much going on right now to deal with all these nuts digging 'radiation-proof' holes in their yards and screaming about the Mayans' predictions, etc., etc...
Just be like your avatar!

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
this thread is going to be really amusing on the 22nd ;)

seriously LBF i think you might need professional help with that paranoia

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store