21st in 8 more days.....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
hey i never said i admit the world is going to end, cause i dont believe the world will end, i just think something big is going to happen

Khemul

Sea Bunny
Oct 14, 2010
South Florida
Pretty sure basic physics says if Nibiru is here, the world ends. Cant have it both ways. Either it exists and the world ends, or it doesnt aand the world will be fine.

Now pick a side and stop flipflopping. :p

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
December 21st, 2012 - the day I move my fishtank upstairs maybe probably not.

In all reality, even if there was 100% proof that the world was gonna end I'd probably still be on my computer,takin care of my fish, and living my normal life. Then visit family on the last day. You may think that boring or stupid, but honestly, what would you do? Visit the Grand Canyon? Congrats, you've seen the worlds largest dry pit with a river. Whup, it's gone now. The last day alive is best spent with family.

As for Niburu, or other celestial threats, the potential always exists for a blind spot, so I won't rule out impacts of some type, but I also don't think it any more likely that day then any other day. Same with most/all other disasters that people proclaim will occur, they could happen today, tomorrow, next week, or next year. Why should I be especially worried?

Edit:

http://www.18seven.com/?p=7605

This says, and I quote "the Sun and the earth will align for the first time". This makes me laugh so much :rofl:When you have two objects they are always aligned - always. If it was three objects, I would be able to put more then just laughter into this, but it's not, so I can't. :lol:

Khemul

Sea Bunny
Oct 14, 2010
South Florida
You know...I was avoiding reading that but Fishfriend1 peaked my interest... Now I'm thoroughly confused. :irked:

"It is not the end of the world, it is an alignment of the Universe, where the Sun and the earth will align for the first time." Err...how does an entire universe align?
"The earth will shift from the current third dimension to zero dimension, then shift to the forth dimension." WTF? So the planet will go from three dimensional, to non-existant, to...what is a 'forth dimension'?
"The 3 days blackout is predicted to happen on Dec 23, 24, 25...during this time, staying calm is most important, hug each other, pray pray pray, sleep for 3 nights..." How do I hug and pray if I'm sleeping...and no longer three dimensional? Every tried to hug a zero dimensional object? I can assure you it is not nearly as easy as they make it sound.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store