230 Tank Build

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Rudy

Over my head
Dec 3, 2002
MA
Visit site
Maybe the problem is that they are mounted upside down? Is the one at the top working properly?

Leo - this is how they are meant to be installed, in my case at least. There is nothing, "at the top." Water is drawn via Sequence Dart via two in-takes to right (wall) side of tank down through bulkheads in bottom of overflow chamber. From Dart, located under cabinet, water is pushed into Ocean's Motions 4-way up to Revolutions (4) in tank bottom.

TomToro

The Old Guy
Oct 21, 2006
Michigan
s122.photobucket.com
I don't think I've been following closely enough. Are those led lights? Those are awesome lights and pricey too. I'm impressed!

Nice LR design too. Open design, with lots of possible coral locations. Done well as usual.

Rudy

Over my head
Dec 3, 2002
MA
Visit site
I don't think I've been following closely enough. Are those led lights? Those are awesome lights and pricey too. I'm impressed!

Nice LR design too. Open design, with lots of possible coral locations. Done well as usual.

Thanks Tom - To answer your questions, yes they are LED lights.

Rudy

Over my head
Dec 3, 2002
MA
Visit site
Display Tank @ 6-weeks

I've been operational for 6-weeks today. All is going fairly well and he tank is really looking good, albeit currently devoid of sessile inverts. All in good time. :thm:

Aquaria - DT@6weeks 016post.jpg Aquaria - DT@6weeks 026post.JPG Aquaria - DT@6weeks 047post.JPG Aquaria - DT@6weeks 067post.JPG

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Terrific!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store