29g bottom dweller suggestions?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Taysius

Research first, buy later.
Nov 10, 2009
Indiana
Real Name
Jennifer
Yes, that's one of the 2 leftover hatchets I have from a previous tank. I used to have a school of them.

loolie green

AC Members
Feb 20, 2011
nice, I have a gang of 10 hatchet fish, I have 9 marbled and one 'rogue'. I love the little critters and they have jumped out of the tank a few time with no harm done. Not many people have them. I have posted a picture of my rogue hatchet, I never seen anything like him b4!
IMG_1342.JPG

IMG_1342.JPG

Taysius

Nov 10, 2009
Indiana
Real Name
Jennifer
Looks just like my silver hatchets. They are more common here than the marbles. Looks like they have a nice tank to live in there. :)

loolie green

AC Members
Feb 20, 2011
I thought he was a silver too, but he has spots on him. the silvers I have seen are just silver. I have only seen pictures from books mind you. He has a line through his eye, just like the marbled.

Taysius

Nov 10, 2009
Indiana
Real Name
Jennifer
From what I had read, there are different variations of silver hatchets. Some have a distinct stripe, some have a slightly spotted pattern and some are just silver. there are probably more variations than that. I think it depends on where they were caught but I'm not 100% sure on that.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store