38G Riparium

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Chrisinator

Ripariumist
Sep 27, 2008
North Jersey
Real Name
Chris
love the rams and the guppies, but you are going to have more than you bargained for if you have a female in there! Just sayin :)

It looks awesome though, love the black gravel and the plants.
Thanks! The guppy is the last lone female. She was actually a fry from my older guppies that died. I'm still trying to figure out what to do with her if I want to giver her away or just to keep her.

I think you have some stragglers that are not in your inhabitants list. :) Nice video & that compact hygro is gorgeous!
Thanks! Yeah (commented about the guppy with the post above). It's extremely hard to catch her.

nice work
Thank you!

fastlight81

AC Members
May 22, 2010
Hey chris your tank looks great, and I appreciate all the help you give on my posts.

Chrisinator

Ripariumist
Sep 27, 2008
North Jersey
Real Name
Chris
Thank you!

Just a quick update, I just ordered a new set of Coralife Lights from Big Als Online since some of the hygro are loosing leaves (not enough light to "go around"). Also ordered a Hydor Aqua Color Aqua Light (for moonglighting effect, but in the color red) and Hikari Shrimp Cuisine for my new cardina shrimp. :)

Chrisinator

Ripariumist
Sep 27, 2008
North Jersey
Real Name
Chris
The lights, "moonlight" and the Hikari Shrimp cuisine all arrived today! Fast shipping from Big Als Online! Definetely recoommend them :thumbsup:

Some quick pictorial update:

With the new lights, the took looks even brighter than it already is.

I'm gonna cast a vote on which background I should do:

Blue:

Black:

No-Background:

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
looking fantastic... black, thanks for asking... and you can quote that, lol.

67chevelle

Basset Hound
Jul 30, 2008
Looks really good!

I like the blue and black both. But if I have to choose 1,.........black.

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
Always black. Tank looks great & that tiger lotus has a lot of leaves! Is it a Walmart lotus?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store