38G Riparium

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Chrisinator

Ripariumist
Sep 27, 2008
North Jersey
Real Name
Chris
Everything is great sofar. Sorry for the lack of photos. I've been busy with finals lately and today is my first official day of so will likely upload pics.

Chrisinator

Ripariumist
Sep 27, 2008
North Jersey
Real Name
Chris
i love the look of peakocks but dont no where to find them. haha there up there in the expensive catogory in my book

EDIT: btw your photos and especially video have amazing resolution
I guess I'm pretty lucky tohave Peacocks around my area. They are expensive @ $13 each, but I guess it's worth it.

And thanks! I just macros setting on my mom's powershot camera and a Canon G4. Not the best but I jsut pic the best pictures to show, LOL>

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
Your choice for Serpae Tetras is a misfit for that tank. Serpaes are a semi-aggressive species that do well with the likes of Tiger Barbs, Chinese Algae Eaters, and Blackskirt Tetras.

Not saying they won't work for your setup, I think you will need to keep an eye on them for the safety of the other residents. I have them with giant danio, Blackskirt Tetra, and Tiger-barbs. In such a combination everyone is fairly peaceful and should there be a flare-up it is limited to specie specific.

Chrisinator

Ripariumist
Sep 27, 2008
North Jersey
Real Name
Chris
Your choice for Serpae Tetras is a misfit for that tank. Serpaes are a semi-aggressive species that do well with the likes of Tiger Barbs, Chinese Algae Eaters, and Blackskirt Tetras.

Not saying they won't work for your setup, I think you will need to keep an eye on them for the safety of the other residents. I have them with giant danio, Blackskirt Tetra, and Tiger-barbs. In such a combination everyone is fairly peaceful and should there be a flare-up it is limited to specie specific.
I actually haven't seen any aggresion at all from Day 1 of quarantine tank to now. I see more aggresion between my Bolivian Rams than anyone else. I knew that it was necessary to get a school of 6 in order to decrease the aggresion but I think in bigger thanks (than average 10s and 20s) . They have more room to scatter and not be aggresive, I guess.

WeedCali

Certified Dubhead
Dec 14, 2009
NorCal/BayArea
Real Name
Adam
I actually haven't seen any aggresion at all from Day 1 of quarantine tank to now. I see more aggresion between my Bolivian Rams than anyone else. I knew that it was necessary to get a school of 6 in order to decrease the aggresion but I think in bigger thanks (than average 10s and 20s) . They have more room to scatter and not be aggresive, I guess.
Thats how my bloodfins were. i ended up taking them into a LFS.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store