40G Long South American Sp.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

huapala

AC Members
Jul 25, 2013
Ke Aupuni Hawaii, Hawaiian Kingdom
Real Name
Huapala
In all honesty i have no idea. One day everything was perfect then all of a sudden all my fish died :/ But im not going to let that incident phase me. So i moved on and im trying new things ( plants mostly) ill eventually make a thread of it once everything evens out in that tank.
Anyways, great stock choice. I need a aquatic green thumb like you!
That is horrible :( I am glad to know that it is not stopping you from pursuing another tank build. I will be interested to see the thread. I think planted tanks are the way to go; it gives the fish the feel of a natural environment, helps prevent excess nitrate build up, and looks good. Mahalo ia oe e Ktrom for all your positive feed back

Hey huapala,

I am going to be setting up a 40 long in the spring, because I too live in an apartment. I and going to substrate it almost exactly like yours. The stand looks good enough. We can only do so much in an apartment. I get that for sure. Good work on everything! It's amazing how fast a tank can come together if you have a plan. Don't worry about changing your mind on things. Even the most experienced will stare at their tank and decide to go in a a different direction. That's the great thing about the hobby. A tank is never truly done until we get lazy...lol...Happy hollidays!
Sweet man. I really like the 40 gallon long it is probably my new favorite tank size ( it use to be the 20g long). Just like a book a good tank is never finished, only abandoned ;)

Lookin good!
Thank you for the kind words :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store