43 days...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Khemul

Sea Bunny
Oct 14, 2010
South Florida
I say it is the Squirrel Revolution that does humanity in. They're always stockpiling food. But for what? It's as if they're preparing for something... :eek:

ssuchem13

Tower Tank Master
Oct 4, 2011
chicagoland
Real Name
Eric
I say it is the Squirrel Revolution that does humanity in. They're always stockpiling food. But for what? It's as if they're preparing for something... :eek:
Winter?

Sent from my Huawei U8800-51 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
I'm most scared for the fish - what will happen to them when we're all gone?!

oo7genie

Hello my fintime gal...
Nov 18, 2010
Eugene, OR
Real Name
Rick
There are three or four ways it could happen:

5) Mystery Virus/Zombie Scenario - This is the one no one really thinks can happen, but is no less likely then the others.
Actually, it's far less likely than any of the other possibilities you laid out, at least as far as the zombie part of it goes. Everything else on your list has happened before, and is likely to happen again at some point. However, while a mystery virus moving fast and wiping out the Earth's population is plausible (The bubonic plague, etc.), to date, we have not discovered a way to make the dead walk, or turn people into mindless brain hungry cannibals.

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
Actually nibiru exist and already here. Ill explain more as soon as I get to my computer.

Sent from my SPH-D600 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Glabe

River Rat
May 10, 2011
Actually, it's far less likely than any of the other possibilities you laid out, at least as far as the zombie part of it goes. Everything else on your list has happened before, and is likely to happen again at some point. However, while a mystery virus moving fast and wiping out the Earth's population is plausible (The bubonic plague, etc.), to date, we have not discovered a way to make the dead walk, or turn people into mindless brain hungry cannibals.
it does already happen with caterpillars and rats. well, they aren't "living dead," but there are parasites that can take control of brains.

caterpillar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMG-LWyNcAs

rat http://boingboing.net/2010/06/04/how-cat-poo-parasite.html

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
There are several viruses that can gain partial control over the human brain, and it would be fairly simple to incorporate such aspects into a more powerful virus I would think. After, we can make fish glow lol. But yea, that one was focusing mostly on the virus idea - though, the zombie apocalypses is considered a valid way to describe the spread of a virus.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store