43 days...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
ok at my computer..

nibiru is already here, how do we know? well it causes pole reversal, which is already happening as we can tell by the weather changes we have been having for the last two years. last winter WI barly even had any snow.. and the weather everywhere has been changing for everyone, animals dieing off ( but then again that can be caused by man dumping pollution in the water and air ) just look up nibiru and what it can do. its been here in the past a few times, i think it comes every 3600 years. again, if you dont believe me, do your own research on nibiru. its already here, doing its course around earth then back out into space....

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
also if you notice, the sun isn't setting its in original spot. its moved maybe 10 degrees if not 15 degrees, i notice this last summer.

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
also if you notice, the sun isn't setting its in original spot. its moved maybe 10 degrees if not 15 degrees, i notice this last summer.
You've noticed the sun sets in a different position than it did in the summer? This is interesting because I feel like I've noticed the same thing. Tell me more.

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
it's doing that near my house too!

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
well its all part of the pole reversal, if i find a link, ill post it, yes the sun has moved a little on us, infact, this week and next week were going to be in the 40s and 50s, today was 52, which isnt normal really for the middle of nov, by now we should see atleast an inch of snow, if not more. but let me find a link on pole reversal for you all.

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
also there has been unexplained noises heard all over the world everyday, which is also due to the reversal. no one can explan the noise. sounds like a harp i was told. or a humming sound. i havent heard it personally as i am really hard of hearing but i do hear my ears ringing ALOT more this year then i have in the past, which may be due to what is about to come. and a bunch of earth quicks happening everywhere, even where there hasnt been earth quicks at in over 100 years or so. like the alaska earth quick that happened a week ago, i have an app on my phone that notifies me of EQs when ever it happens. and the recent hurricane that happened ( hurricane sandy ), that was man made ( caused by H.A.A.R.P ) a human geo-engineering weather machine owned by N.A.S.A ( also stands for Never A Straight Answer, well to me anyways as i dont reallly like nasa )

http://beforeitsnews.com/2012/2012/...pole-shift-info-gag-order-placed-2438946.html theres a link, except its already happening, i can feel the difference already.

if you want more information ( as i research this stuff ALOT ) let me know.

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
it's not like this is the first time this has happened and it won't be the the last.
my philosophy...why worry about something you have no control over...when it happens deal with the aftermath...

;)

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
also had a friend that was into this as much as i am ( well he got me more into it, before he passed away :( ) we would sit down for hours and talk about what is going on around the world and talk about *nibiru*, hes even heard the unexplained noises... so again, if you want more information, let me know. or PM me. but perfer to answer on here so everyone can read it.

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
it's not like this is the first time this has happened and it won't the the last.
my philosophy...why worry about something you have no control over...when it happens deal with the aftermath...

;)
sad thing is, nibiru comes every 3600 years and wipes out half the population in its path. so the aftermath may be sever. worse then anything we dealt with before. i am beginning to think this may be how the dinosaur may have been wiped out, as this land use to be a tropic area. so yes the pole reversal has happened and will happen again in the late future.

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store