48 x 24 x 18 Reef Log

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Reefscape

I shoot people with a Canon
Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
Off to a nice start, Niko!

What's the plan for fish / corals (other than adding them slowly ;))? Anything in particular picked out yet?

Thanks FSN....To be honest, i have not even give it much though at all about stocking it... quite unlike me...lol...the other tank, the 3 foot cube is going to be lionfish....thought more about stocking that one than this...lol....

Reefscape

Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
I don't know how I missed this one.. Great to see it up and running Niko.. Looking Awesome so far.. I really like that lack of visable edge for the top of your tank...

You didn't miss it mate, only put it out this morning...been putting the post together in the background so i could get it all in one post...Yeah, i like the lack of edge aswell, gives it a slightly different look / feel...

Thanks for the comments...

Last edited:

mandy21

THE REEFER GODDESS
May 16, 2006
Ohio
Great thought Niko. I think it will help everyone, from newbies to those who have gone a different route but been in the hobby for years.

Almondsaz

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Niko: great thread and your tank is beautiful. Like the way you hung you halides! Can't wait til you start to populate the tank.

Reefscape

Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
Niko: great thread and your tank is beautiful. Like the way you hung you halides! Can't wait til you start to populate the tank.

Hey Al....Thank you mate...much appreciated..Yeah, the halide hangers are very effective, neat and tidy and what i like about it is that if i want to do any tank maintenace, i can just riase the halides up to the top in about 10 seconds...very easy... :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store