55g

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
ok, cool deal. what do you think would be the asking price per fish???

and also do you ever have any aggression between your cyanostictus??? bcuz the ones that i have are fighting on sight. the dominant one (or at least the one that i have had longer) is chasing the one that i just recently bought. and is chasing it all over the tank. he nips at the tail fin as he chases him and has started to tear the tail.

Xavi

Sillyboy
Mar 11, 2007
Worcester, MA
Dave was asking $15 per fish.

I don't have any yet, but I have ordered another fish online. I ordered 6 Tanganicodus irsacae Moba from Reserve Stock Cichlids. I should be receiving them on Thursday.

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Afro i was thinking of you when i saw this post and i knew you would chime in cool deal bro i still cringe at the thought of that shipping fiasco you went threw with them i wont order from them ever.. we are only strong in numbers..

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Yeah i will pick a friends experience before i pick a few reviews aye..

AfroCichlid

AC Members
Jan 10, 2008
Fort Myers, FL
As I said, it could have been the exception, although its no excuse to have to store frozen fish for almost a week while waiting to verify that the pics I sent were sufficient for a refund. I would use Dave's, simply because he is willing to refund the shipping costs as well for DOA fish. I will never order again from someone who doesn't ( I lost half of my total payment in shipping, $70 for fish, $70 for shipping ). I would also advise against anything but airport pickup for shipping. Otherwise your fish are going to sit in a bag all day on a truck until they get to you. They will be in one bag, meaning if one goes the rest go. It might work fine for some fish, but with sensitive Africans I wouldn't even try.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store