5G yellow shrimp tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

bayst

AC Members
Dec 31, 2009
I love the kitsch factor of the hut and marimo trees!!! :) It adds a nice touch of whimsy to that desk amongst all the serious looking stuff (is that a greeting card with a spine on it?!? lol...)

Maybe for your desk, you can do a Fitzcarraldo/Myth of Sisyphus theme and the shrimp can push a marimo ball up a lace rock mountain! ;)

bayst

AC Members
Dec 31, 2009
Ah! Bayst! You know Fitzcarraldo! yay!
The spine is on some anatomy flash cards :)
Oh yes... actually, you could get a cheesy little ship and tie it to the top of a rock, lol! ;) Hmmm, I kinda like that idea.

I figured it was a flashcard, but in a strange way, I also like the idea of anatomy greeting cards! Ah, what sleep deprivation does...:y220d:

Sorry, this is all waaaaay :topic: lol!

Keep us updated though! :)

bayst

AC Members
Dec 31, 2009
I would need to keep the planting fairly light, less one of the shrimps decides to go all Aguirre on the colony.
OMG-- ROFL! My bf is now certain that I am 100% crazy... I've never seen such a look of total incomprehension as I tried to explain... :rolleyes:

Well, I just hope you don't have a Cobra Verde- green shrimp to mobilize your shrimpie girls into an army either!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store