A planted tank thats possibly an industry first.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Gbbudd

AC Members
Feb 16, 2007
Amazing:) I have though of this but wondered how do you feed the birds? Don't the seed end up in the water?
yes the seed there waste all ends up in the water. I would rather has organics decaying in my tank then to add ferts for plant growth some plants may not survive in a non fert tank but it's looking ok for lacking .

BELLUM

AC Members
Nov 15, 2005
Chicago
That tank is horrible..............But being the nice guy that i am i will take it off your hands for free. Oh and i will let you drop it off at my house too.

I am just kidding. One of the most beautifully tanks i have ever seen. Amazing Work.

Aaron89

AC Members
Dec 2, 2006
England
amazing to be honest. i wish you showed some pics of how u started the aquacage.

keep it going strong and yeh dont use fert etc let it do its natural stuff and all should be good and strong. Get some more pics when you can please?

do the birds fly free in the room?

i have had more success use tap water dechlorinated and running two filters (internal and external) that i did wuth RO water and a water change every week.

Inka4040

O_o
Mar 31, 2008
Real Name
The Silver Slanket
Another one of my all time favorite tanks on AC. Incredibly done!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store