A planted tank thats possibly an industry first.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

bushwhacker

old school newbie
Aug 2, 2008
westminster sc.
absolutly gorgeous, thanks for shareing that tank

StarStruck8

AC Members
Jun 9, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Lindsay
This is one of the most amazing tanks I have ever seen! :jaw:

dog_gone07

Feesh
Jan 2, 2009
CT, USA
amazing to be honest. i wish you showed some pics of how u started the aquacage.
Definately would like to see that, too! It looks like a lot of hard work went into that. Beautiful job!

Gbbudd

AC Members
Feb 16, 2007
awesome tank. great shots. want to build another one in my living room?
Actually I'm starting my own set up business. "Next step aquatics" I had a reef tank before switching to planted and the colors of a reef were always toward purple, or blue with the attinics. Well i don't know about your home but Blues and purples don't go with the deco re of my living room. My now set up not only color wise blends with the room it compliments it as much as the most beautiful entertainment centers or fireplaces. Between the fish swimming peacefully to the gentle sound of the water fall, and the slight peeps from the finches. Its like living at the most beautiful place you ever found in nature, all while sitting in your lazy boy. Any stress just levels right out.
My next project is going to be a 380 gallon, but it's going to be a while yet. I'm working on a few ideas that should be interesting. Stocking up and searching for just the right supplies. I have not shown how it is all put together for a reason. Yes the largest compliment is for others to copy your work but I enjoy immensely creating a little slice of nature even if it may end up at someones Else's home or business. I have been a builder / superintendent all my life I love working outdoors and bring a little of the out doors indoors what could be better.

justahannah

Fascinated newb
Jul 29, 2008
Tacoma, WA
www.myspace.com
Real Name
Hannah
That is awesome. I would keep gouldian finches in something like that... I'm so jealous.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store