A" Victorian" Vivarium

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

keepsake

"Keep your pointy end to the wind."
Jun 3, 2011
wisconsin
No. No progress has been made on this. It is one of many projects I have going on right now. (There's a boat in my living room, new garage, moving a rock-walled-raised-bed-garden, blah, blah,blah.) But, I hope to get back into this one by the end of the month. I am planning on making a new top which will sit on top of the hinged, angled part. It will be ventilated with screens and also contain any lighting. What are PDF's ? Thanks

keepsake

Jun 3, 2011
wisconsin
Yeah, ten years ago I desperately needed cash and tried to sell it a yard sale. I wanted $500 but probably would've taken $300. I'm glad no one offered me anything. As far as making more and selling them, I think this is a one-off design.

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
PDF: Poison Dart Frogs.

Not to be confused with the file type PDF: Portable Document Format. :)

keepsake

Jun 3, 2011
wisconsin
It's a little past the end of the month and I didn't intend to start in on this again until tomorrow, but its a rainy day and the sun is setting ever earlier so indoor chores are on the list. The first pic shows a wooden raised section, which will be pierced and screened on the inside. The second pic shows my pagoda style roof/light shade in its raw form- a tangle of copper flashing. I made a giant wooden mallet out of a shovel handle and a pine block to flatten it as much as possible but I think this will definitely have a hammered look! I'll let you know of the progression. P9030002.JPGP9030003.JPG

P9030003.JPG P9030002.JPG

Juice

KillaOJ
Jan 4, 2009
NorCal
Ultimate teaser thread :)

The Zigman

Here fishy fishy fishy!!!
Oct 5, 2007
Near Chicago, Il.
www.uglymuggs.com
No. No progress has been made on this. It is one of many projects I have going on right now. (There's a boat in my living room, new garage, moving a rock-walled-raised-bed-garden, blah, blah,blah.) But, I hope to get back into this one by the end of the month. I am planning on making a new top which will sit on top of the hinged, angled part. It will be ventilated with screens and also contain any lighting. What are PDF's ? Thanks
Have any pix of the boat in your living room?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store