Abrassion/swelling on puffer...?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

mcsassy

professional fool
Jan 28, 2008
Sorry...haven't really had anything new to share. Well, no news is good news I guess...

His fin is clearing up little by little and he's still eating well...I dropped a clam in today and he ripped it to shreds with the others. His body is so-so. I don't think it's getting any worse...he still rests for the most part of the day, but does come out to eat when he sees I'm about to feed him. He seems to be putting up a good fight and I really hope he makes it.

Thanks Amp...couldn't have made it this far without you I'm sure.

mcsassy

professional fool
Jan 28, 2008
Here's a picture I just took of him. He's been out and active all day. First day he hasn't been hiding at all.

Notice the fin clear up and a little on the skin as well...I think progress is actually being made!

Amphiprion

Contain the Excitement...
Feb 14, 2007
Mobile, Alabama
Real Name
Andrew
It does look that way in the photo. Keep at it. The increase in activity is definitely good news. I don't know if it was the antibiotic that helped or the extra feeding and vitamins. Either way, I would continue what you are doing if you are noticing improvements.

mcsassy

professional fool
Jan 28, 2008
I just saw him PUFF UP while he was surfing the wave...randomly. Out of nowhere, I just walked by and saw him looking like a BLIMP!!!!!!!

Wow...I have NEVER seen that before. Interesting to say the least.

mcsassy

professional fool
Jan 28, 2008
Well...he's alive. I've been so busy the past week that I haven't been home to feed much at all. It's gotten better in some areas but started in others...overall he is eager and quick when it comes to eating and is either in hiding or surfing the wave. I don't know why it won't just go away already...seems to be really lingering and it's a war between my fish and it right now.

mcsassy

professional fool
Jan 28, 2008
Well it did look like it was working before...I don't know.

What other anti-biotics are there?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store