Ace25's 75G Build Thread

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

got2envy

I'm not skurred.
Dec 20, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Maria
Thanks! I would hate to think $30 just dissapeared like the 2x Lubbocks wrasses that I added to my 75g that never got to see the light of day because of my sixline wrasse..$60 down the tubes

the midas and leopard are in my 40

got2envy

I'm not skurred.
Dec 20, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Maria
I have some great LFS's around here that carry really great fish at cheap prices :) they also do special orders and have wash out wednesdays..they take 25% off all livestock still in acclimating bags and off of your special order

Ace25

www.centralcoastreefclub. com
Oct 3, 2005
www.centralcoastreefclub.com
Don't know why, but I was walking by my tank this morning and thought this made for a good picture. Usually you see Duncans all out or all in.. not 1/2 way like this. I will take more pics of my tank later today after I get done installing some more items on it. Got my Kalk dripper and ATO installed yesterday.. putting on a Red Sea Ozone generator today.

Flashlight used to light them up.. moonlights had turned off for the night already.. I have about a 3 hour gap with only the sump light on.

Ace25

www.centralcoastreefclub. com
Oct 3, 2005
www.centralcoastreefclub.com
Couple pics.. the whole setup.. was going for detail on the stand so the tank is washed out.

And a couple pics of what makes it all work.. the sump/ATO/Kalk Dripper

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store