Ace25's 75G Build Thread

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

got2envy

I'm not skurred.
Dec 20, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Maria
Hey Ace if the question was directed at me I got the African Leopard wrasse..the one on the bottom of your avatar and a African midas blenny ...maybe there was some big shipments from Africa this week because for a while I have not seen a midas blenny and 3 LFS I went to had them in.

I love Potters Angels too lol

Ace25

www.centralcoastreefclub. com
Oct 3, 2005
www.centralcoastreefclub.com
Sweet, ya, that was the same way with me, I got both the African Midas and African Leopard around the same time and was thinking there must be some more shipments coming out of africa recently.

So are the fish in your tank yet? If so did the wrasse dive directly in the sand? Thats the normal behavour.

got2envy

I'm not skurred.
Dec 20, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Maria
No it actually it was out swimming around for a while checking stuff out and then it hid lol the Midas blenny found a home in some barnacles i had in the corner...all I see is his face haha

Ace25

Oct 3, 2005
Here are a couple pics from the www.MASVC.org Frag show that was held on Saturday in Camarillo, CA. (We were told a 20G tank was going to be provided so I brought my CurrentUSA 30" Sundial fixture.. turned out the tank was an odd ball size, 32" wide, so we had to rig some PVC pipes to hold the light fixture.

Me setting up our Reef Clubs frag tank.. I donated 25 frags for the show myself

Picture of the tank and frags

got2envy

I'm not skurred.
Dec 20, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Maria
I haven't seen my Leopard wrasse come out yet :( I worked the last 2 days so could not keep an eye on the tank, today I was off and looked out for him and nada...he didn't carpet surf..the Midas blenny is all over and eating great

how long did yours take to come out in the open? the first day I put him in he was out for a while, then hid

Ace25

Oct 3, 2005
The leopard that you got.. mine took probably 3-4 days before it came out, but I have seen many take as long as 7 days. It is 100% normal with those fish to do that when first introduced. I have even seen one stay hidden for 3 whole weeks before coming out.. we had written that one off as a goner then one day there he was, healthy and lived just fine.

My Potters wrasse on the other hand.. only stayed in the sand for 1 full day after putting it in then came out.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store