AH Help, fish dead, others dying

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

FeatherDuster

AC Members
Mar 24, 2007
I wish the best of luck to you. I hate those silent, but fast and deadly fish diseases.

mandy21

THE REEFER GODDESS
May 16, 2006
Ohio
The angel is dead, as I had feared would happen while I was gone. clowns are looking and acting the same way. wrasse is still doing perfect as is everything else that is not fish.

the clowns are going in a differnt QT tank tonight if ph, sg and temp get the same as the main tank and I'm going to start treatment tomorrow with copper. Obviously I should take the wrasse out so let the tank be fishless for whatever it is to go through the cycle, but I should let the wrasse just be in another QT with no meds since it is showing no signs of illness, correct? I'm pretty sure the clowns have the same thing, but are a lot hardier than the angel.

mandy21

THE REEFER GODDESS
May 16, 2006
Ohio
thanks grins. you're right. I'm just at a loss right now; I have this odd feeling that I won't have to be thinking about how to attempt to treat the clowns at all.

BMorgan

AC Members
Jul 17, 2007
Northern California
Really sorry for your loss, I know that must be hard. I hope all goes well with the QT and you can fix the problem without any more losses.

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
Mandy I'm so sorry for your loss.. I'm hoping you find a solution to your problem and wish you had pictures to post as well.. If it is brook its going to happen really really fast from my readings.. I am wishing you the best of luck..

Charles1958 has some good articles on his website about Brook maybe you should give them a look.

Mark

animalman

Love My Clowns
Oct 15, 2007
Massapequa, New York

animalman

Love My Clowns
Oct 15, 2007
Massapequa, New York
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com