anemone problems yay

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

journey0820

AC Members
Jan 31, 2008
Here are your lights...
* 2 power compact fluorescent lamps, 10,000 K and Actinic
* Lunar Blue, Moon Glow LED lights

I love google!

journey0820

AC Members
Jan 31, 2008
Nice purple corraline!

journey0820

AC Members
Jan 31, 2008
Do you have a heater in there? What is your water temp?

raja86

AC Members
Mar 27, 2008
Florida
my maroon is tiny, a baby if you will, and nothing has hosted this anemone aside form the crab in its 1st 3 days.. hasnt since...
as far as params.. everythings been very stable - thank god..
i havent had an abnormal reading since i first got it..asking questions helps me give you the details you need because i cannot think of what to mention, im sorry
i love my tank and hope to have this new hobby for a long time

raja86

AC Members
Mar 27, 2008
Florida
the temp is at 78.6 - lights out is in about two hours.. been on since 5 pm eastern
no glass... had an over heating issue a while back plus - im in florida..

Grins

Girl Reefer...we do exist
May 1, 2007
Charlotte, NC
the mouth is either squish open to an exent or gapping.. its in a very awkward place..

I was afraid of that. If it was this white when you got it, if not whiter, it wasn't doing well when you bought it. Its a good thing that it is gaining some of it's color back but the gaping mouth is a concern. You might want to head on over to wetwebmedia.com and read up on anemone care as well as getting opinions here.

raja86

AC Members
Mar 27, 2008
Florida
his tentacles were in the way of seeing it properly.. its closed.. hes just all squished up back there..

what exactly is the purpose of bleaching them? and his splotches mean those are his "natural" colors coming back or is it a disease of some sort resurfacing?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store