Anna Nicole Smith is dead...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Siren

Mythological Creature
How much do you want to bet it was a drug OD of some sort? Pain killers w/ too much dieting...that woman has been through a lot. Was looking like she'd got her life turned around, so sad...

daayda3

AC Members
Sep 21, 2006
is that her stage name? or her real name? ill just look it up at IMDB

cohazard

AC Members
Apr 6, 2004
Visit site
Jeez..can ya believe it....son dies a few months ago, now this...and she leaves a baby behind...granted she wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but her life story is still rather sad overall....hope she is at peace
No kidding, a baby daughter....

When she's older she's going to unfold the life of her mother and just get bad news after bad news.

Could you imagine it that Trimspa stuff has long term effects? Could be an OD though... we'll see I guess.

Here's a link to a story... not too many details yet:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17050167/

danzig

AC Members
Jan 2, 2007
Alberta, Canada
i do feel sorry for her newborn daughter, having such a loser for a mother whos pillpoppin and drinking lead to her demise. no big surprise here

Aussie_hippie_2

AC Members
Sep 17, 2006
Wisconsin USA
www.myspace.com
Daayda, is it that hard to do a bloody google search?!

Siren

Mythological Creature
Could you imagine it that Trimspa stuff has long term effects?...
Well, it can't be healthy to yo-yo back and forth for so many years...and if you already have a serious amount of heart trouble that runs in your family, you've got to be careful of everything...and not just jump on a fad diet...

I didn't realize her daughter was still that young....

daayda3

AC Members
Sep 21, 2006
I didnt want anything bad to show up..sorry.

But, even though I dont know her, it is sad that she lost a child too:(

Siren

Mythological Creature
is that her stage name? or her real name? ill just look it up at IMDB
CNN, honey :) They cover major news events like *fingers snap*

daayda3

AC Members
Sep 21, 2006
Thanks, I'll try that
hehe, I just didnt know where to look:eek:

danzig

AC Members
Jan 2, 2007
Alberta, Canada
daayda3, Anna Nicole wasnt her given name. She was a "plus" size model who became famous for being the Guess jeans postergirl, went on to playboy and the like, became more famous for marrying an 80 something year old oil tycoon.Became known to the world for her recreational binging and airheadedness from her reality tv show.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store