Anna Nicole Smith is dead...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

GirlieGirl8521

Planted Tank Collector
Dec 21, 2006
Alabama
How much do you want to bet it was a drug OD of some sort?
I'll be surprised if its not drugs. ;) I heard Trimspa wasn't how she lost weight but that she had lipo. :D

That poor 5 month old little girl. :(

Aussie_hippie_2

AC Members
Sep 17, 2006
Wisconsin USA
www.myspace.com
hmmm, hate to break your little sadness circle, but I really do think there are more pressing issues we need to be worrying about. How many children died in Africa from AIDS today? How many species were pushed even closer to extinction by poachers today? How many acres of rainforest were lost in Brazil today? You know why? Cause it's easier then facing the real issues.

Last edited by a moderator:

Madcrawdad

The ONLY AC Mafia
Dec 29, 2006
Chicagoland
hmmm, hate to break your little sadness circle, but I really do think there are more pressing issues we need to be worrying about. How many children died in Africa from AIDS today? How many species were pushed even closer to extinction by poachers today? How many acres of rainforest were lost in Brazil today? And we're all worried about some rich white woman. You know why? Cause it's easier then facing the real issues.

How about you give us a daily update on that info? I'd be willing to give it a read.

Thanks.

cohazard

AC Members
Apr 6, 2004
Visit site
hmmm, hate to break your little sadness circle, but I really do think there are more pressing issues we need to be worrying about. How many children died in Africa from AIDS today? How many species were pushed even closer to extinction by poachers today? How many acres of rainforest were lost in Brazil today? You know why? Cause it's easier then facing the real issues.
Sounds like you have a few threads to start then eh aussie? Actually, whenever one of these less "pressing" issues develops and the general public decides to talk about it, there's always someone who's going to bring up more important global issues.

The fact is, those global issues have been around for quite sometime, and there is a growing awareness about them. There are organizations that the concerned can donate to, in order to help out. AIDS in Africa? Bought some preducted (red) stuff for christmas.

This Anna Nicole thing? Just happened, so it's being talked about now. Had the greenhouse effect just been discovered, you can bet this thread would have a different title. Thanks for the imput though.

tom91970

AC Members
Jan 30, 2007
Texas
www.myspace.com
RIP Vickie Lynn

Mexia

Siren

Mythological Creature
I have compassion for her. That's why I am talking about it. It's not that I have any less feelings about AIDS or the people dying of starvation or malaria. I donate when I can. I don't poach, nor do I support those who do. I have belonged to several conservation societies. I recycle. I don't litter. I do what I can with what I have.

She might have been a rich woman, but she was human and doing what she could with her messed up life...and just that deserves a moment of silence in my book.

NeonJulie

Worlds' Worst Mafia Voter
Nov 13, 2006
Everett, WA
I had thought she seemed to really be getting things back together, just now. I'm really surprised, she's pretty young. I thought her most recent photos were her best looking ones, more mature/elegant. It is a shame, this little girl won't grow up with her mother.

To some extent, this is tragic because she seemed young and mostly healthy - when this happens, it sort of makes us think about our own situations, our mothers/aunts/older sisters, etc. Just because she was better known doesn't make her family or the situation any less deserving of compassion, in my opinion.

fishcatch22

The Picotoper
Jun 13, 2006
Morris, Illinois
I had thought she seemed to really be getting things back together, just now. I'm really surprised, she's pretty young. I thought her most recent photos were her best looking ones, more mature/elegant. It is a shame, this little girl won't grow up with her mother.

To some extent, this is tragic because she seemed young and mostly healthy - when this happens, it sort of makes us think about our own situations, our mothers/aunts/older sisters, etc. Just because she was better known doesn't make her family or the situation any less deserving of compassion, in my opinion.
yes. every good human being on this earth, be they rich women or starving little ethiopian boys, deserves compassion IMO.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store