Anyone planning on getting some new marine additions for the holidays?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

FeatherDuster

AC Members
Mar 24, 2007
Just wanted to see who is also going to spoil themselves (or be spoiled by someone) and feed their tank addiction.

If so, what are you buying? I am hoping to finally get those Harlequin Shrimp (they haven't come in yet, it might take a while). Maybe a coral or 10 xD Or... a pretty frag kit. So many possibilities! I was originally going to get nothing, but I received a small unexpected bonus after I purchased my Christmas gifts for everyone so I have some cash left over.

daayda3

AC Members
Sep 21, 2006
i know i should be good... i need to be good for my trips in 08... oh look, ricordea on sale!
busted...

Sploke

resident boozehound
Staff member
Oct 20, 2005
South Windsor, CT
Real Name
Matt
I might go out and get a few new frags, but thats about it. Trying to save my fishy-expenditure to finish the fish wall.

daayda3

AC Members
Sep 21, 2006
when i was saving for a horse, i blew it all on a nice peice of ricordea
besides, he gave it to be for a good price... i couldt be rude and turn him down!

lol

FeatherDuster

AC Members
Mar 24, 2007
besides, he gave it to be for a good price... i couldt be rude and turn him down!

lol
Hehehe, thats what I always end up doing. I save and then end up spending it on a fish/coral/equipment that is on "sale". Usually, it would be a good price, but when I end up buying everything in the store that is on sale, it adds up :(

FeatherDuster

AC Members
Mar 24, 2007
I am trying to be good. :sad:
You might not want to go on AC for those couple of days after Christmas then. I don't know about you, but every time I see someone getting a new item I am tempted :shakehead: I can just picture the temptation I will feel once everyone gets their marine related gifts. I might try to hold off spending right away so i can get "ideas".

Sploke

resident boozehound
Staff member
Oct 20, 2005
South Windsor, CT
Real Name
Matt

lol

lol trust me you're better off with the ric.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store