Anyone planning on getting some new marine additions for the holidays?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

daayda3

AC Members
Sep 21, 2006
ahh... my LFS is opening soon (they moved) so that means ill HAVE to buy something as a congrats for the successful move!
and all the money of the rics i bought is going to have to come back... what can i do to earn more money...??? hehe

Pufferpunk

AC Members
Mar 22, 2002
Chicago
www.thepufferforum.com
Real Name
Jeni
Wow, that must have been some ric! I always ask the relatives for gift certificates to the kind of store that I never leave w/o spending a couple hundred bucks at. That way I can justify buying some of the more high-end stuff.

daayda3

AC Members
Sep 21, 2006
well.. i ALMOST bought a 100.00 yuma that was SUPER orange colored, and just BEAUTIFUL
but these orange rics were pretty big, and it was a good deal... one is starting to split..

Miss my puffer

AC Members
Oct 26, 2003
michigan
Visit site
I just dropped my 90 freshwater and started it up as saltwater. I'm hoping for gift certificates to the local fish store so I can buy some live rock to get it going right (instead of using rock out of my other tanks). Once that is set up and running good it is off to get a tang or rabbitfish and a bluethroated trigger to go with my puffer and snowflake that have patiently been waiting in their way to small tank to move in to their mansion.

FeatherDuster

AC Members
Mar 24, 2007
I just dropped my 90 freshwater and started it up as saltwater. I'm hoping for gift certificates to the local fish store so I can buy some live rock to get it going right (instead of using rock out of my other tanks). Once that is set up and running good it is off to get a tang or rabbitfish and a bluethroated trigger to go with my puffer and snowflake that have patiently been waiting in their way to small tank to move in to their mansion.
Thats a great idea. Gift certificates are great because you feel less guilty for spending so much money on live rock.

Miss my puffer

AC Members
Oct 26, 2003
michigan
Visit site
Yea, I already feel bad about spending $100 on base rock (4 pcs!!!). I also want a couple of Korilla 4s so it could be a toss up on what I end up getting (maybe a Korilla 4 and some live rock).

Catpicklesdog

Hindsight is a wonderful thing!
Feb 25, 2007
Telford, UK
Real Name
Alison
I'm going to be good and say Christmas came early for me when I got sixline wrasse last week. I know Sploke told me to buy stuff but.........

Saying that I'm watching some nice rics on fleebay!!!!!

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
Already did thanks to Grins.. (evil woman that she is ;) ) I got a maxima clam :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store