anyone wanna take in a fishnerd so hes out of his current living condition?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Bubbles2112

Is someone behind me???
Jun 22, 2008
North Carolina, USA
Real Name
Barbara
I would recommend that you talk to military recruiters. Most of the older standards are out the window nowadays as the wars drag on and on. You no longer need a HS diploma or GED. As Rbishop has stated it is all about the numbers now.

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
ive had it here my room is the livingroom *(well its a room now ) but yet i have no privacy everyone keeps walkin in wenever they want and i pay for this room they dont....

my aunt walked in and blamed me for switchin cable lines * which i didnt i didnt even mess with that stuff ) and i told her to get out she say no i dont have to stuff like thta

unvmyplecos

without sorrow happiness is nothing
Jun 26, 2008
NY
Sorry I do not understand what you are saying here... (?)
he left pizza in the oven (or microwave) and he forgot about it. he said he was lucky it stoped when it was done.

botia

AC Members
Jan 26, 2009
Connecticut
I have read this entire thread and all I have to say is wow! I hope that you are able to get out on your own and find a job.There is nothing better than coming home to a place that is your own.I moved out of parents house when I was 17 and lived on ramen noodles for months but they were my ramen noodles and my pot. Good luck with everything. Hopefully things will turn around for you.

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
ok listen all,
my grama said she wants the tank to stay for a year ok ill do that BUT im ONLY leaving the TANK and the STAND i will take with me IS:
my sump system my sponge filter heater light other filter food fish * sell or give away * and the rest of the stuff and just leave the tank

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store