anyone wanna take in a fishnerd so hes out of his current living condition?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
im done argueing with them they want the tank to stay for a year so be it ill leave JUST the TANK

wen i got the tank i told her ill stay for a year didnt say my tank would i said i would but ppl change and i want to live on my own so im done arugueing the tank came out of my own money but if she keeps telling me the tank stays so be it ill leave just the tank and stand and let them deal with the water and filteration system cause im takin everything else with me including my sump thats for this tank

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
im done with this IM DONE IM DONE IM DONE tired of living dirty and arugueing EVERYDAY im just flipin done tired of noone siding with me everyone is always either on my aunts side or grannys side

gunna have a cancer stick be back in a lil bit.................... hoply my life gets cut another 7 mins shorter......

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
hah i think its to late for that now,,,, got a gutt feeling that if i dont get the appt hes gunna kick me out

Knoxx

AC Members
Oct 10, 2009
Wisconsin
The whole thing with the tank is a control issue. Let them have it. Remember your fish will need the filters to survive till you move them. Save some of your money and buy a new one when you are on your own, then move your fish to your apartment.

If the apartment falls through and your forced to stay with your grandparents try contacting a Eau Claire county social worker for help on housing. I'm sure they will help you move into a place since you are handicapped. This will be much safer than CL. I think getting out on your own will be good for you.

I understand about the bathing once a week. My father lived through the great depression and fought in WWII. Not everyone had indoor plumbing at this time so bathing once a week was common since you had to warm up the water on a wood stove and get the water from a hand pump. I'm sure your grandma feels it was OK in the forties and fifties so it's good enough for you now and you are just spoiled.

Now I do feel that you should be able to bathe whenever you want. Just remember some elderly people get set in their ways and try to impose that way on others.

When you do move out still visit them and offer to run errands for them and they will come around to the fact you are your own man. After losing their daughter they are probably worried about losing you and thats why they are trying to control you. Just get out of that house, but do it safely. Asking on the internet is the worst place.

Now about you not having a job. I'm sure a social worker can help you out there. My son is 10 and already has a job lined up for him when he gets out of high school. I know this sounds weird but he is autistic and barely speaks. I live in a different county then you but the program is in Eau Claire and they will drive 30 miles to our house to pick him up and bring him back. I'm sure since you live in Eau Claire county this program would be open to you.

You can also get out of the house and volunteer to help any local charities. It wouldn't pay anything, but would help with self-esteem issues.

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store