AqAdvisor.com - WEB version of AquAdvisor

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

lateinningmagic

Call Me E-Man
Apr 14, 2009
New York
I am 131% stocked. :nilly: Clown and Bristlenose Pleco took me over the edge. :irked:

BTW I thought the "Filter" field, was for putting in what filter(s) you were running. :p:

EDIT: It seems that when removing fish, the stock percentage gets screwy. I removed all the fish from my list and it said I was at 56%.

clb2196

AC Members
Feb 21, 2009
Mass
Hee. Apparently if I add a zebra plec I'd be at exactly 100%. That's just too perfect, I vote that some donates one to me. :D

Very nice overall! Like everyone said it's no exact science, but it's a nice tool to have, and the web version is nice.

jlink17

AC Members
Mar 15, 2009
Nice! Thanks. How about adding in so that you can include any live plants you have as that will make a difference if you have a lightly, heavily planted or non-planted tank.

yhbae

AC Members
Aug 5, 2003
Canada
www.aqadvisor.com
Fishbase is by far the best site for information. It also is most likely to be correct about any information. It cites the literature where they got the information from (scientific journals, textbooks, etc..)

The information I've seen on this site is generally uniform and of excellent quality. I think it would be worthwhile to look into it.
Will look into it - thanks.

yhbae

AC Members
Aug 5, 2003
Canada
www.aqadvisor.com
just took a look at your site, seems good, im apparently 85% stocked in my 180. i dont think id add any more really though, without the live plants i daresay id be overstocked and be needing to do multiple water changes a week. i definately think some sort of compatibility check would be a good addition to it.
Yes I think so too... In fact, the internal DB does contain some compatibility info but the web version doesn't use all of them yet... Will come in time. :)

yhbae

AC Members
Aug 5, 2003
Canada
www.aqadvisor.com
I am 131% stocked. :nilly: Clown and Bristlenose Pleco took me over the edge. :irked:

BTW I thought the "Filter" field, was for putting in what filter(s) you were running. :p:

EDIT: It seems that when removing fish, the stock percentage gets screwy. I removed all the fish from my list and it said I was at 56%.
Wow that's definitely messed up. I'll have to look into that... Thanks.

yhbae

AC Members
Aug 5, 2003
Canada
www.aqadvisor.com
Hee. Apparently if I add a zebra plec I'd be at exactly 100%. That's just too perfect, I vote that some donates one to me. :D

Very nice overall! Like everyone said it's no exact science, but it's a nice tool to have, and the web version is nice.
Excellent! Finally one positive result! haha. :)

MOA

AC Members
Aug 16, 2009
Hello,

My website is linked below. It basically has a spreadsheet that does the same thing as your program. Maybe we could integrate them into one application? Anyhow, feel free to use my spreadsheet programs for formula ideas if you want to. Also, would you mind if I referrenced your site in my own?

MOA

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store