AqAdvisor.com - WEB version of AquAdvisor

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

yhbae

AC Members
Aug 5, 2003
Canada
www.aqadvisor.com
Hello,

My website is linked below. It basically has a spreadsheet that does the same thing as your program. Maybe we could integrate them into one application? Anyhow, feel free to use my spreadsheet programs for formula ideas if you want to. Also, would you mind if I referrenced your site in my own?

MOA
I've just looked at your sheet but I need to spend more time to figure out what it does. :grinno:

No problem referring my site from yours... Please go ahead!

lateinningmagic

Call Me E-Man
Apr 14, 2009
New York
Wow that's definitely messed up. I'll have to look into that... Thanks.
It looks like you every time your remove a fish, it lags one step behind. For example if you have an Angelfish and German Blue Ram on the list, and it says you are 49% stocked, then remove the GBR, it still says 49%. Then you remove the Angel and it says 43%. Which is what it should have said when you removed the GBR.

yhbae

AC Members
Aug 5, 2003
Canada
www.aqadvisor.com
It looks like you every time your remove a fish, it lags one step behind. For example if you have an Angelfish and German Blue Ram on the list, and it says you are 49% stocked, then remove the GBR, it still says 49%. Then you remove the Angel and it says 43%. Which is what it should have said when you removed the GBR.
Interesting... :) Thanks for the finding.

Wycco

Eat more pine trees
Apr 19, 2009
34^N 81^W
Real Name
Kim Jong Il
Not bad as a rough guess... said I was slightly overstocked- which, without plants and extra filtration I would agree with.

yhbae

AC Members
Aug 5, 2003
Canada
www.aqadvisor.com
Not bad as a rough guess... said I was slightly overstocked- which, without plants and extra filtration I would agree with.
I think with enough fine tuning over time, it will become more accurate. People will always find "bugs" in the DB as people will in any software.

clb2196

AC Members
Feb 21, 2009
Mass
I think with enough fine tuning over time, it will become more accurate. People will always find "bugs" in the DB as people will in any software.
I'd actually like to say I'm impressed- considering this is something you're doing on your own time, and how complex of a concept it is, it's impressive that it's as accurate as it is. Keep up the good work!

P.S. Also, I would love it if you'd add farlowella catfish. :D

P.P.S. Also dwarf puffers!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store