AquAdvisor - software to help you stock your tanks!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

iam1ru12

I am 1; R U 12?
Jun 15, 2008
Philippines
When will there be more fish in the database?

Winged

Likes being a biology major.
Jan 11, 2009
Louisville, KY
Dual boot your Mac to run Windows on it? Haha probably not... :D
That'd defeat the purpose of me having a Mac. I'm a little anti-Windows. I guess I'll have to use my mom's computer, because I really want to try it out.

yhbae

AC Members
Aug 5, 2003
Canada
www.aqadvisor.com
When will there be more fish in the database?
I guess I will try to release one per week or so. I'll add more fishes as I go along. Remember though, this is highly experimental. Take it with a grain of salt. If any of more experienced guys can tell me its result looks realistic, it would be helpful. I always test it against my past tank configurations and make sure it looks ok.

yhbae

AC Members
Aug 5, 2003
Canada
www.aqadvisor.com
Is there any way that we could help?
Thanks for the offer. At the moment, its really experimental and a lot of messing around with the code, so I can't see how to split work in any easy manner other than for someone to test the application to see if the result looks realistic. If the application becomes stable enough and systematic enough, then it will probably be possible to split work...

Damodred

Addict.
Dec 5, 2008
NE Iowa
Sounds very interesting! Subscribed so I remember to check it out when I'm not studying my you-know-what-off... if that ever happens...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store