Aquatop CF400UV for $17

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Oct 31, 2009
CA
Real Name
Sho
That's great you guys bought it!:) I'm just too paranoid about the leaks and stuff on the filters so I'll pass even though it's a great price.

i was going to but 1. i havent got my license yet and 2. i have to go on vacation in a few weeks like have to bc my parents are making me have to.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
You can mow lawns and such when you are not on vacation or wait until you are 16. Get a job and then have money to spend on what you want. That's what I do. I worked part-time after school since I was 17 and get to use my money on things I want, after paying some bills. Just don't be too picky on the job you want. I don't like my job but it pays me and I have a job compare to others who are unemployed.

Good. If I had an extra 30 more bucks laying around I would have got two. Know what makes me the most angry? I just bought one 4 days ago and if I had just waited a few more days I woulda had enough money to buy 3 and still spend less than what I spent on the one I just set up...

Sent from my Droid Incredible using the Monster Aquaria Network app
Yea, I hate when that happens. Did you buy the exact same one or a different one?

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
Same exact one. My girlfriend is gonna scream at me when she finds out I bought it but my pay is Monday so it'll be all good XD

Oct 31, 2009
CA
Real Name
Sho
I have a feeling Amazon is going to go crazy with the typo and orders. I'm pretty sure other fish keepers know about this deal too so the stock will be out soon.

Same exact one. My girlfriend is gonna scream at me when she finds out I bought it but my pay is Monday so it'll be all good XD

Tell her it was important to get the filter. Plus it was only $17 (not counting shipping).

I wonder how long Amazon is going to notice the price. Haha. Sucks for the people that are going to miss this.

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
Yeah this the first tome I've been able to take advantage of one. The last one I know of they sold over 1000 32gb ps vita men cards (that's an estimate it could have been 500 but also possibly way way more) and a bunch of my vita forum buddies bought more than one. So many were bought they couldn't cover all the orders and some people had to wait over a month but they were all honored.

That kind of thing is searched for a lot more than filters though so I'm thinking none of us will have to wait very long. I'm actually thinking about borrowing 30 bucks from a buddy tomorrow if it is still marked off to get another.

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
i doubt it will be. i wanted to add some stuff to it to get it cheaper but was to paranoid theyd fix it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
Lol yeah they usually catch it pretty quick.

Semilla

AC Members
Jun 2, 2012
Madison, WI
Real Name
Semilla
I ordered one as well. And some media to get the free shipping. They will have to honor it. The 'confirm order' step is a contract.
Now for the $1 per gallon sale! Looks like I'll be upgrading sooner than I thought!

And thanks a ton for the heads up! For $17, I'll keep it in a tub!
Sent from my SCH-R930 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store