Aquatop CF400UV for $17

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
I'm angry. I only had my phone last night and the mobile page doesn't show you that you would get free shipping by adding more. I bought 2 at two different times for $60 total. I'm hoping to sell one for $60 because I actually borrowed the money to do so

Lol I hope the whole forum doesn't buy em I wanted to sell it here XD

Grats to anyone that got one and if you want one for less than $100 pm me

Neatfish

AC Members
May 1, 2012
My Bat Cave somwhere in TX
That's not right that you would buy it for $17 and want $60. If I had the money I would of bought a few and sold one for $20 because I'm a nice guy. If some one wants to sell me a extra one they bought for $20 in a few weeks that would be nice too.

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
That's not right that you would buy it for $17 and want $60. If I had the money I would of bought a few and sold one for $20 because I'm a nice guy. If some one wants to sell me a extra one they bought for $20 in a few weeks that would be nice too.
What? I just said I spent $30 each. It doesn't matter though. I bought the same filter on Monday for $100 so I'm just gonna return it and keep the two I just paid $60 for and that will give me $40 out of $60 to pay people back. Who is gonna send it to you for $20 when they have to pay shipping too? Man that got under my skin. I give my stuff away everyday and the second I try to make a few bucks so I can pay back the people I borrowed from to buy this my character gets questioned. Do you know that I've donated thousands of dollars of stuff to needy people when I worked a $9/hr job and still donate now when I'm unemployed? Do I have to put it in my sig so I don't get questioned?

Neatfish

AC Members
May 1, 2012
My Bat Cave somwhere in TX
What? I just said I spent $30 each. It doesn't matter though. I bought the same filter on Monday for $100 so I'm just gonna return it and keep the two I just paid $60 for and that will give me $40 out of $60 to pay people back. Who is gonna send it to you for $20 when they have to pay shipping too? Man that got under my skin. I give my stuff away everyday and the second I try to make a few bucks so I can pay back the people I borrowed from to buy this my character gets questioned. Do you know that I've donated thousands of dollars of stuff to needy people when I worked a $9/hr job and still donate now when I'm unemployed? Do I have to put it in my sig so I don't get questioned?

Yes $20 plus what ever shipping would be. but I know shipping will be around $12 in a flat rate box. I'm unemployed as well but I'm not trying to make a quick dollar off of something I know was priced for less. I'm going to be like you and buy a few so I can make money to help people out.

GOJIRADOR

AC Members
Feb 2, 2006
dont forget to change shipping to free super saver. got 2 for $33 instead of $54 that way!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store