Assassin Snails Are Killers...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

cguarino30

Random Guy
Mar 15, 2009
I'm calling bull****

there is no senator from Guam

How could the ME determine the attack if there was little of the body left?

The writer of the article used the wrong tense, it should have said "had been missing..." and forgot to put a question mark in the "senator's" quotation, something reputable sources rarely forget to do

Also, who the hell names their institution the INVERT Research Station? Don't you think they'd take the extra time to spell out invertebrate?

Last edited:

Sploke

resident boozehound
Staff member
Oct 20, 2005
South Windsor, CT
Real Name
Matt
lol actually there is a Senator from Guam, she's the one pushing HR669 or whatever it is. There's no way this is from a reputable news source though, the whole thing is full of spelling and grammar errors.

Sounguru

Guru at being an expert
Maybe the translator wasn't the best.... I get the feeling this was published somewhere else before...

Bansart

AC Members
Feb 26, 2008
Los Angeles
Real Name
Ivan
lol. assasin snails assasinating people! lol. what would have been more realistic is that maybe "hans hit his head when he slipped off the boat and he was found covered with assasin snails" lol.

rocker92

Shine On You Crazy Diamond
Sep 29, 2008
Minnesota
:bs:

:headshake2: :headshake2::headshake2: :headshake2: :headshake2: :headshake2:

:lol:

Hollygirl

Overfilter and Understock
Sep 3, 2007
Chicago, Illinois
Probably printed originally in the "Weekly World News". Anyone remember that publication? It made the National Enquirer look like an encyclopedia. It used to have pictures of alien babies and garbage like that on the cover. LOL! They went out of business a few years ago.

rocker92

Sep 29, 2008
Minnesota
:lol:

Sounguru

Guru at being an expert
What would happen if this turns out to be true. I for one have studied Assasin snails myself and have seen some of the things they can do. I use rubber gloves when handling mine now.

Falling and hitting his head does seem like a more plausible reality to me. maybe he fell bit his head on the collection bucket knock out and those snails started feeding on him and then he rolled into the water when he woke a little where he drowned and was eaten by the snaisl.

rocker92

Sep 29, 2008
Minnesota
...ok then.....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store