Assassin Snails Are Killers...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

NeonFlux

Water agent
Oct 16, 2005
Los Angeles, California
Real Name
William
Unbelieveable

Sounguru

Guru at being an expert
That is what I thought but since I have come to believe that Assassins have some kind of toxin they use in killing their prey I can see it happening.

Last edited:

paperdragon

AC Members
Mar 7, 2008
" I mean how long before a Anentome Helena attacks and kills a child why they are cleaning their Spongebob Fish Tank"...

..... Yeah, what 30-40lb child could take on a single nickel-sized snail?

cguarino30

Random Guy
Mar 15, 2009
Falling and hitting his head does seem like a more plausible reality to me. maybe he fell bit his head on the collection bucket knock out and those snails started feeding on him and then he rolled into the water when he woke a little where he drowned and was eaten by the snaisl.

Much more likely. Is there seriously a senator from Guam? I did not know that. I thought there were two senators from each state, totaling 100 senators. All my other points stand, though.

Last edited:

Sploke

resident boozehound
Staff member
Oct 20, 2005
South Windsor, CT
Real Name
Matt
Sorry, I misspoke - she is a U.S. delegate, not a senator. You are correct.

captaincaveman9

Innocent and Pure!
Oct 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Steve
Maybe the translator wasn't the best.... I get the feeling this was published somewhere else before...

Umm in Guam they speak English ;)

crimsonmoon

Gotta love those cories...
Aug 31, 2008
Memphis
all of the information on assasin snails is set back by years for everyone because his notebook fell into the water with him?
rofl
sorry i have a hard time believing this stuff to believe. it seems very...staged almost. or just made up altother.
more likely that the story was just stretched. a bunch

marinkafuschia

AC Members
Oct 21, 2008
Olympia, WA
yeah no way snails "killed" him but if he died and fell into the water then I bet they were all over that, I mean really a dog will eat you if you die snails cant be much of an exception.

prolude006

Senior Member-Wheres My Discount!
Oct 3, 2008
Central Vermont
Anything carnivorous or starving will eat you if you die!!

Worms will eat you if you are decomposing so why not snails.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store