Audifeesh's updated nano - 30L, lots of pics

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

audifeesh

AC Members
Aug 18, 2010
Actually he's named for the beer which is named for the film. Lol. All of my fish have been named for beer.

Guinness
Belle (hell's bells)
Odd (odd notion)
Kirin (ichiban)
Killian
Nosferatu
Artois

The only exception is my fire fish Kees. She's named after the bats in Zelda lol.

Bally also has:
Pabst
Penny (bad penny)
Hex (a magic hat beer)

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Must know what kind of fish Pabst is. That is an oustanding name! Definitely need 2 more fish named Blue and Ribbon (ideally the same kind of fish :)). Kinda like Walker and Texas Ranger from Talladega Nights.

audifeesh

AC Members
Aug 18, 2010
Hahaha pabst is one of ballyhoo's clowns. (the male)

Pbr is definitely the drink of choice though. Smooth, tasty, cheap, goes well with just about any food ever, etc. just good stuff.

audifeesh

AC Members
Aug 18, 2010
Well I haven't seen my firefish in a couple days now... She isn't carpet surfing, I've looked EVERYWHERE short of a total tank tear-down and haven't seen her.... I hope she's just hiding in a new cave :'( I love that little fish.

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
My 11:11 11/11/11 wish came true!!!!

audifeesh

AC Members
Aug 18, 2010
Quick photo update - baby feather duster worms or something next to my rics. Wasn't sure what they were till I fanned some water over them and they shot back into little tubes. They have clear "fingers" and brilliant, blood red centers. :)

Don't mind the algae. I scrub most of that off when it pops up, but leave some patches growing as my crabs seem to love it

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Nice shot. Never seen red centered FDs. Thinking your are correct on your ID but google colonial hydroids just in case.

audifeesh

AC Members
Aug 18, 2010
Will do. Do hydroids live in little tubes like the worms? I was worried about that initially but after seeing them retract I felt a little better.

The system they came from has coco worms and all kinds of stuff in it. Any chance they're offspring? (I have no idea how those things reproduce)

And thanks, not a terrible pic for my beat-up iPhone lol.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store