Axolotl

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

cheeseb0y

AC Members
Jan 29, 2005
First question.. whats with the replyies that are just bump? I mean im kinda new to forums... this one i need explained.... also I wanna use sand in my Axolotl aquarium is that ok ? also can you clean sand ive never used it in a tank before ?
"Bump" is used by posters who want to up their post count without having to go through the tedious process of actually making a post with content.

DAVIDFBT

Extinct? Since when?
Feb 3, 2008
Great Lakes, Illinois
Real Name
Definitely not David
I hate to reply to a 2 year old thread, but I just want to add that I am pretty lucky to have a LFS that has Axolotls, except that the same ones have been there for about 3 months.

Jove

AC Members
Jul 16, 2008
They are very very common as pets in Australia, down here you can walk into any pet store and pick one up for under $10

Hobsyllwin

AC Members
Aug 1, 2008
Netherlands
We have one! His name is Archaeon. He is in with 2 japanese firebelly salamanders, 1 chinese firebelly, and a spanish ribbed. He minds his own business and is actually a very sweet critter. I wouldn't put him in with fish though, they are meat eaters and will eat any small fish that he can get ahold of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store