Behemoth planted tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

plantbrain

AC Members
Apr 27, 2001
Davis, CA
www.BarrReport.com
I have a few things to make sure none of the wood goes anywhere just in case, these will be removed soon.

The wood is very beautiful and has the nicest grain.
You feel like you are deep underwater when you stand in front of this side.

Regards,
Tom Barr

Chickieepooh2u

Ooo, Ooo! Pick me pick me!!
Jan 12, 2006
Norfolk, NE
www.myspace.com
twig said:
water changes must be a lot of fun.

LMAO!!! You beat me to it!!!

Where is this tank?? Is it a college project or something? I know the hubby would divorce me if I even thought about anything bigger than a 500 gallon. *snort*

Last edited:

Rowangel

I like fish with tarter sauce
Jan 20, 2006
Champaign, Illinois
Wow, such a nice tank...so much you can do with it! I was checking out a 150g tank the other day (I have a move comming up in a year or two so I have to wait) and was thinking of all the great plants and landscaping I could do with it. Now, compaired to that beauty, it is looking down right pathetic...*sigh*, I would love to design the insides of one of those! I could have a new title; Graphic Designer-print, web and aquariums!

clayt101

Registered Abuser
Is this a home aquarium? I definately want to see pics of the altums, discus and plecos. That looks awesome.

plantbrain

AC Members
Apr 27, 2001
Davis, CA
www.BarrReport.com
Yes, it's in a private home.

Water changes are a breeze, they are hard plumbed and simply turning a valve and another you can fill and drain the tank pretty quick.

It's located in Los Angeles, CA.

8 sq ft of HC BTW :dive:

Regards,
Tom Barr

plantbrain

AC Members
Apr 27, 2001
Davis, CA
www.BarrReport.com
phanmc said:
"60 Rose line barbs"

You have to get a picture of that school!
Not sure if you have ever seen a full grow batch, they are very fast, like full sized bala sharks, they will be quick a pack.

Come to this years AGA meeting in SF, and there's a store with 4 x 7" ones.
I'm not that excited about them personally, nor large discus, but the altums and the other fish I am.

Regards,
Tom Barr

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store