Betta BS

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

rosita

Here
Jan 11, 2006
Cape Fear River Basin
rbishop said:
Abilor...do not follow PurePerfevtion's advice (?).

Marinemom...play hall monitor some other place.

And just for the record, most bettas do not come from rice patties. You should see the 300 foot long breeding tanks in Indonesia, and for that matter, similar ones in Florida.

Oh yeah, almost forgot my 60's manners...

Be Happy!

(Geeesch)
Thanks, Bob. I think there's enough arguing and baiting out in the everyday world, and bringing into our "fishhaven" which is a place for learning/sharing/teaching in a responsible manner is just not appropriate. Just my two horse apples' worth. Happy trails, all!!!

Marinemom

AC Members
Apr 8, 2006
Rbishop-Aren't you a cheerful spirit! I, being a Mom, will play hall mointor if I need to. After all,you are acting like children. For everyone else; I just meant that this being a forum for newbies, the last thing that is needed is THIS! People come here for information and advice and it seems that this thread has hostility. The person that started this thread certainly did not post so ther could be namecalling and insults. People come here for information and advice and they deserve that much respect at least. We; as responsible fishkeepers have an obligation to help those who have a genuiene interest in the information and advice that we can share with each other. Oh and by the way I can say be happy as much as I want to. Soooo

BE HAPPY!

Marinemom

dorkfish

AC Members
Jul 25, 2005
Windsor,Ontario,Canada
YES! you and everyone else has the right to be pissed at everyone who promotes the mistreating of fish. If you have to, make a scene, what do you thinks more important, not making a scene or setting a mistreater(s) straight and preventing a bunch of fish from living horible lives and dieing prematurely?

Marinemom

AC Members
Apr 8, 2006
I'm done with this thread. There's no point. You people just do not get it.

Marinemom

DaisyTattoo

AC Members
Jan 11, 2006
Illinois
I just wanted to apologize to everyone for my actions yesterday in this thread. Yes, I could have handled it differently I'm just not very good at getting my point across. I shouldnt let people who are just trying to start fights get to me and I will try not to let it happen again. I'm sorry if I have offended anyone as that was not my goal.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store