Big Update LOAD WARNING

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
They actually to my surprise get a long great my Jacks spawned twice in this tank and didn't bother any other fish. I will be removing the Jacks this week to give them a better chance at raising fry. I'd like to see some parenting out of these two.

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Sweet they all look good Bro.. I will trade you my Chocolate for your Parrot.. My Choc is about 6"

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Mike thanks for the offer but I really don't have space for the trade. I want to house my jacks in the 55.

And lab be careful, I got lucky and my jack Dempseys are very well mannered. They can be aggressive at times but there not your everyday one. Some jacks are really aggressive, I just happened to get lucky.

So question for all of you. Do you think it's time for me to try and pair my EBJD with a Female yet? Or should I wait a couple more months?

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Oh if anyone cares to watch a nice video of my tanks ahhaha I love this new camera!

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
Yeah, I hear you about being careful as they're all different with aggression...I've got the rare situation in my community tank where a male betta, a platinum gourami, 2 rams, and a checkerboard all get along without issue.

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Dude my JD is a passivised stays to himself and is laid back..

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Nice! Ya all cichlids are different personality wise. But that's why we love them

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store