Big Update LOAD WARNING

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
More picssss with new camera sorry for bad quality and glare, just getting used to things.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
I like the fish in the last pic. Not very colorful but looks very nice looks like it would be peaceful.

Lab I got a pair of JD's and they are not to friendly. I have them with my bigger Loisellei's and they still try picking fights with my female loisellei. They stay away from my male though. It just depends on the indiviual JD itself.

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Australoheros sp. "Red Ceibal" great fish I'm thinking about grabing a female. The male photographed above attempted to mate with my chocolate cichlid before I sold her hahaha

Taysius

Research first, buy later.
Nov 10, 2009
Indiana
Real Name
Jennifer
He really is a nice looking fish. For some reason I tend to favor fish that some would think of as dull. Beautiful brown fish lol.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Oh thats what its called??? Hmm never heard of those. But thats no suprise. Im kinda on a very steep learning curve right now trying to learn about all these different cichlids.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Nice pics!

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Tay yea he was extremely beat up when I bought him but he's turned on around. I disliked him and planed to take him if for a trade but never got around to it. Now he's one of my favorite species. I'm getting a female for him after this blizzard passes on.

Gev there amazing fish. Not common in the hobby, they get so colorful during spawning its insane. I'll find some photos for you. I'm going to breed this guy and sell the fry. I need a side project while I wait for my Parrots and EBJD to pair off.

RBishop. Thank you! I take over 200 photos when I get big updates like this and select the best photos for the site. I'm waiting for Neo to come back so we can start POTM I have lots of photos to chose from.

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Hahaha well I'm trading my convicts in for a pair of rainbow cichlids, and then I'm going to get a red Cecibal female they have! So more photos after this blizzard passes

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store