Biomajorstudent Rocks .. Oh and the snails are pretty too.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

rocker92

Shine On You Crazy Diamond
Sep 29, 2008
Minnesota
that sucks big time.

Good luck!

BioHazard

Here and There
Mar 15, 2009
PA
Just got home from work. Great pictures! :thm:
Too bad you're having trouble with them... if you loose them all, we could try wet shipping.
I would have a few guesses on any mystery eggs, based on what I have found in the area. I have found water pennies, mayflies, stoneflies, physa snails, planorbid snails, viviparid snails, leeches, gyrinidae beetles, several diptera larvae and tons of scuds. Obviously it isnt the scuds (which carry the egss until they hatch) or the viviparid snails (which are ovoviviparous). Other than that...who knows?:confused:
Im really dissapointed that they seem to be dying off. I guess they might be too sensitive... but I would think anything that could survive where I got them would do fine in a tank. :irked: I guess the next few days and weeks will tell.
Anyway, thanks for the nice thread title! I blushed when I saw it :eek:. I just wish the little buggers were doing better...:headshake2:
Keep in touch with updates!!!

vampie

AC Members
Oct 25, 2006
New York, NY
I'm kinda surprised everyone else received theirs already. USPS must really hate me.

Sounguru

Guru at being an expert
Just got home from work. Great pictures! :thm:
Too bad you're having trouble with them... if you loose them all, we could try wet shipping.
I would have a few guesses on any mystery eggs, based on what I have found in the area. I have found water pennies, mayflies, stoneflies, physa snails, planorbid snails, viviparid snails, leeches, gyrinidae beetles, several diptera larvae and tons of scuds. Obviously it isnt the scuds (which carry the egss until they hatch) or the viviparid snails (which are ovoviviparous). Other than that...who knows?:confused:
Im really dissapointed that they seem to be dying off. I guess they might be too sensitive... but I would think anything that could survive where I got them would do fine in a tank. :irked: I guess the next few days and weeks will tell.
Anyway, thanks for the nice thread title! I blushed when I saw it :eek:. I just wish the little buggers were doing better...:headshake2:
Keep in touch with updates!!!

Don't feel bad in anyway shape or form it is common with wild caughts to experience die offs It may just take a few tries to get a few to survive. Also with Msjinkzd and yours surviving we may still have some Aquarium bred yet and they should do better.

BioHazard

Here and There
Mar 15, 2009
PA
I'm kinda surprised everyone else received theirs already. USPS must really hate me.
Urgh. And it means they'll be spending Sunday in the PO. :headshake2: I'll guess we'll just have to wait and see.

vampie

AC Members
Oct 25, 2006
New York, NY
Yep. Those Sunday sleepovers are never much fun.

I used to remember when Priority shipping between PA and NY meant you'll pretty much get it the next day, but I've noticed it has really slowed down this year.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store