Bk's 2.5g Experiment

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Bk718

No Monkey Business
Nov 29, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
Nice little experiment... whats the filtration on such a small tank?
its one of them red sea nano filters

The lighting.. well theres no real lighting for now. I might see how it does with room light atleast until i find some tiny light to give it atleast 8-10watts.

bk is the runt of the group, but quite sassy in his own right!
lol told you i got personality

DAVIDFBT

Extinct? Since when?
Feb 3, 2008
Great Lakes, Illinois
Real Name
Definitely not David
Nice tank. I almost started a mini 2.5 gallon tank, but when I was trying to take off the frame to turn it into a frameless tank, the whole front side of it cracked in half.

Bubbles2112

Is someone behind me???
Jun 22, 2008
North Carolina, USA
Real Name
Barbara
Hey Yuriy! How do you like that nano filter? Pros vs cons? The tank looks great!! :thm: I can't wait to see how it turns out.................:)

Bk718

No Monkey Business
Nov 29, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
Thanks Rich
And thanks Barbara, the filter is alright. Good thing it has a flow setting since once its fully open the flow is 2 strong for the tank.
Probably the only down side is the filter media, to get the full potential of the filter one would have to buy their media. But my brother left some filter floss in there from his previous use so guessing it will do for now.

bluerat

im a girl ... not a dude
Oct 7, 2006
hampshire, uk
very nice bk.......

DAVIDFBT

Extinct? Since when?
Feb 3, 2008
Great Lakes, Illinois
Real Name
Definitely not David
Now I really regret going too fast in trying to take off the rim. All I would have had to buy is the mini filter, I already had the lights and heater. Maybe some other time. What type of light are you planning to get for the tank?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store