Bk's 2.5g Experiment

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Bk718

No Monkey Business
Nov 29, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
Wow Bk. All this talk about your one little cherry shrimp and no mention of where it came from. lol. Tank looks good though. :)
Haha...I didnt read your very first post. (I have a buttload of cherries if you want some more)
lol I was about to say.. didnt he read it. hahahahha
The shrimp grew from _ < this size to now a mature female whos always saddled but no male to hitch her.

I might be getting some cherries from jinkz later but hey would be nice to mix the blood a bit. Just fingers crossed and hope this shrimp will do fine in the tank. No heater!! so temp lows could be 69-70F.

Inka4040

O_o
Mar 31, 2008
Real Name
The Silver Slanket
Before I popped a heater in, my snowball tank stuck at around 62 degrees. They grew slow as heck, but they didn't die lol. I think you should be fine either way honestly. Go ahead and stock that tank up lol.

Bk718

No Monkey Business
Nov 29, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
Before I popped a heater in, my snowball tank stuck at around 62 degrees. They grew slow as heck, but they didn't die lol. I think you should be fine either way honestly. Go ahead and stock that tank up lol.
ehh if anything ill get one of them hydor mini heaters to keep the tank at 70-74F. lol i dont want to rush the stocking since before i didnt have much luck with shrimp and this time i was able to raise a tiny tiny baby to a mature mama gorilla. Also reason why i pulled the boraras out of the 55g because i noticed monthly their population decrease. Guess the big angel had a snack (that female dog..)
Rick you had any luck with getting a prego from the boraras?
One of mine would always get fat randomly and during that time the "males" i would assume, would gain a really nice red color and dance around her.

Bk718

No Monkey Business
Nov 29, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
Alrighty, today took all the plants out and went ahead on the organizing the tank.. Added anubias, ferns, moss. So far looks good. Will post some shots when the water clears up.
Also the only shrimp i had turned EXTRA RED in the tank, love it.. ANNDD it lived so i might be looking into getting some more shrimps in the near future.

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
Very nice but I think we are due some new pics.....:grinyes:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store