Blue's BC 14

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Porcelain crab! Very cool critter!

Have you considered something like a maxi-mini carpet anemone?

Glad to hear the lighting chage is helping.

I don't know what to say about the site access. I personally have not had any issues getting on after the couple weeks of downtime. Both home and work computers (different ISPs) work flawlessly.

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Good call. Forgot about that little guy. Definitely not worth the risk!

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
That is some bright GSP. Tank looks great!

Have you tried siphoning the FWs through a filter sock?

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Don't you just hate that :).

The HH's are also 1-crab wrecking crews when it comes to frags too. They always seem to want to sit in a coral :mad:.

audifeesh

AC Members
Aug 18, 2010
My Halloween had done very well fwiw. It stays away from most of my corals but I pretty much only have LPS, zoas, and mushrooms lol... So not a ton of harm to really be done to anything.

My urchin is the one that likes to knock stuff over.... Lol

blue2fyre

Blue Fish
Oct 7, 2008
Wisconsin
Real Name
Ashley
Yeah I just went out and got some reef putty to glue things down with. My urchin knocks over everything. I love him though :)

Ok so I've been thinking a lot about "the plan" for this tank. I'm pretty much set on getting one more fish. I'm leaning towards a small black clown after the first of the year. That way I can leave for Christmas and not worry about the tank too much. For corals I think I'm set, now it's time to sit back and let things grow.

I had a lot of heat issues this past summer, even after switching to LEDs. I can't leave the feeding door open since I have a firefish and I don't want to get a chiller. Solution? UPGRADE! I saw a 27 marineland cube at Petsmart and it looks just perfect. Since I'm into salt for the long haul I plan on the 27 cube with a 10 gallon sump. So I'm going to be on the look out for parts from now until then :)

In current news something is irritating my fire and ice zoas. I got them at th beginning of last month and they've done great until I moved them higher in the tank. Then they started looking iffy. I did a water change and moved them lower. They still have not improved. I did a dip to be safe but it looks like I might loose them. Everything else in the tank is open and happy so I have no idea what the deal is.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store