bottom feeder for a 29g

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Cory Lover

AC Members
Oct 8, 2006
B.C. Canada
Aussie_hippie_2 said:
So, back to topic. I've decided t go for some cories. They should really like the sand in my tank.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Great choice :D!

By the way, sorry for your thread getting off topic.

Cory Lover

Aussie_hippie_2

AC Members
Sep 17, 2006
Wisconsin USA
www.myspace.com
Prolly not pandas cause we don't really get them around here. I don't know, they're all pretty similar anyway aren't they?

H3D

Philosopher
Aug 28, 2005
Ohio

Aussie_hippie_2

AC Members
Sep 17, 2006
Wisconsin USA
www.myspace.com
OK I just got one albino and one that has a whole bunch of dark spots. Don't worry I'll get mor on Sunday.

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
H3D, did you look at the last pic with both nigro & sid together? Nigrolineatas get the "chain" pattern at a bigger size than sids & then loose it when they get big.

Cory Lover

AC Members
Oct 8, 2006
B.C. Canada
Aussie_hippie_2 said:
OK I just got one albino and one that has a whole bunch of dark spots. Don't worry I'll get mor on Sunday.
Hi,

Maybe if ya show me a pic I can help indentify that one with the dark spots.

Cory Lover

H3D

Philosopher
Aug 28, 2005
Ohio
fishorama said:
H3D, did you look at the last pic with both nigro & sid together? Nigrolineatas get the "chain" pattern at a bigger size than sids & then loose it when they get big.
:OT: Botia nigrolineata can easily be distinguished from botia sidthimunki. If you would like more information about this then start another thread and we can discuss it there.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store