brain aneurysm :(

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

aviva90

AC Members
Jun 19, 2010
San Francisco, CA
Real Name
Aviva
I understand not wanting to see your aunt while she isn't herself, but IMHO you should go. My biggest regret in my life is not going to see my grandpa more in his last week of life (he had stage 4 lung cancer, so was really sick) because I didn't want to see him like that, but he passed away 5 years ago this October and it still haunts me that I didn't see him in that last week. I thought he would get better and I'd see him talking again. I pray this is not the case for your aunt, and she more than likely will come through, but don't live with the guilt of not seeing her when you have the chance to if for some reason things turn for the worse. I know this is difficult and I'm sorry for bringing my personal story into this tough time for you, but I would highly recommend seeing her, as difficult as it is. I understand you are very sensitive, maybe go with someone like a family member you are close to so they can take you there and back. A quick trip is better than no trip and I'm sure your aunt will feel your presence and love and I honestly believe this helps the sick in healing, being surrounded by loved ones gives them more strength to get better. Wow that was long, but keep us updated, we are here for you.

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
You can still hear when in a coma. It's very important to talk normal to her. As far as visiting her, she may not know you're there or remember but you will. You need to go and at least tell her you lover her. I remember a few people visiting me even though I could not respond to them. It's surprising what goes on while in a coma.

Swallow your pride and emotions and go see her.

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
So sorry to hear this Doug and I hope she will be ok as well as you. For me, I dunno. I get where you're at with not wanting to go just yet because of her physical state and the thoughts of your mom, it's a tough battle. While it's strength that will bring you to do what you can, I find no fault in if you just cannot go through with it. It's a tough thing to do, and especially with what is in your past with your mother, I can imagine it being magnified at a high percentage. It's all of what you can handle, Doug, remember that.

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
thanks, DD. and yeah i did see her today. stood there for not even 5 mons, i hate seeing people hooked up on all the machines :( going to wait tell she wakes before i go back. cant say if she looks worse or better.. cause i didne see her the last few days ago... but hope she pulls through!

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
:( just got the call from my grandad gf............ they got the news that she most likely will not pull through :( :(

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
going up to the hospital in 10 mins and staying the night... docs dont think she will make it but i hope she does! ( theres hope in every fear ) ill update you all tomm

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store