Breeding Rhinogobius rubromaculatus + some impressions on the species. Pic Heavy.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

MisaHasTheEyes

AC Members
Nov 21, 2008
Awesome write up. I might have to try my hand with these guys. Are they prone to keeling over in higher temp (78* or so) water?

wesleydnunder

Discus Addict
Dec 11, 2005
Gulf Coast Texas
Real Name
Mark
I'm waiting for the rainy season to end so the collectors can get back to work. So far I have semonis and sewellia lineolatas in QT (one more week). I'm looking for wui, zhoui and duospilus when they become available. Rachel found some percs and hopefully will get them to me in a month or so.

Great journal! You're obviously doin' something right, there. The fish look very healthy.

Mark

Glabe

River Rat
May 10, 2011
very awesome. especially the glasses!

happypoet

AC Members
Jul 9, 2010
Missouri
Real Name
Aaron
Misa: NO. They seem much more tolerant to warm water than duo's, and duo's are fine in it, they just are a little less active. Keeping up the oxygen is important, though.
Wesley, I have rubro and duo eggs going right now. PM me in a month to see if I'll have some to sell you. I'll probably forget, and I'm not on much anymore to check the boards. Actually, I'll pm you this info now.

Brian Anderson

AC Members
Nov 17, 2006
Ohio
www.facebook.com
Real Name
Brian Anderson
Beautiful fish. Very cool martini glass idea. Good luck with the next hatch!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store