Brig Snails.. All Colors

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

kissaimee

AC Members
Aug 29, 2007
North Florida
I would love to get more info on your snails. I would like to see if you have any more Ivorys, Blues and maybe a few others. I will PM you. Thanks!

sspitfire

AC Members
Aug 12, 2007
MD
If you don't hear back, don't panic. She's on vacation, and I think comes back Sept 6th. She's very good about getting back to you, so I just wanted to let you know why it might take some time.

sspitfire

AC Members
Aug 12, 2007
MD
NO problem. ;)

Dakotagirl

AC Members
Nov 27, 2006
North Dakota
I am back from vacation. I answered all my pm's I think. If you didn't receive a pm from me and should have, please pm me again.

Thanks!!

Barb

sspitfire please pm me as soon as possible....I have your snails and plants waiting to ship!!:)

sspitfire

AC Members
Aug 12, 2007
MD
Post office still not helpful? (sounds even worse than your last experience given your post)

Dakotagirl

AC Members
Nov 27, 2006
North Dakota
Thanks kissaimee! It is nice to hear people like them as much as I do. Good luck with them.

I decided to just print out postage from paypal whenever I can and avoid problems at the post office sspitfire. This way I get free confirmation for everyone instead of paying extra for it and the packages are all ready to ship and I don't have to stand in line and wait and argue with the postal employees lol.

Barb

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store