Brig Snails.. All Colors

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

iamgroovy

Nature Lover
Jul 7, 2005
PA USA
I went to my lfs to get calcium powder to make the snail jello. The only phophorus free kind has vitamin D. Is that ok to use?

Dakotagirl

AC Members
Nov 27, 2006
North Dakota
I think so. The first time I made it I couldn't find any calcium powder so I bought calcium pills from Wal-Mart with Vitamin D in them and had no problems. Then someone mentioned that Petsmart had Jurassical reptile calcium powder and the was the best stuff to use so I bought some. It is only 3 or 4 bucks and lasts a long time. They have other calcium powders in the reptile section but you want one without phosphorus.

I have read on applesnail.net and it seems that quite a few people use the calcium pills with vitamin D and have no problems with it.

Barb

ILOVEBETTAS

It's Cory Lover's cat!
Could you do heat packs? I think I may order soon and it's been cold in Illinois...

Dakotagirl

AC Members
Nov 27, 2006
North Dakota
UPDATE...

I don't know how or if I can go back and update my first post but I don't think I can so I will update here:

1. I updated earlier shipping is now 8.95 with confirmation. That is what I pay for it so I don't charge extra for the packing and shipping supplies. It costs me 8.95 to mail them to you and that is what you pay.

2. Please pm or email me before you send money to make sure I have available what you are interested in. Most of the time I do, but once in a while I don't have a certain color available or the size you want them in at the moment.

3. I can only have 5 debit/credit card payments a year through paypal and I have used them up for this year lol. So it has to be money order or non credit card paypal before I can accept it. I am fairly new to paypal so if anyone knows if this is incorrect please let me know.

4. I try really hard to fill all my orders and ship only the nicest snails. I think I have done a fairly good job and everyone so far has been happy with my snails. I do this for fun, it isn't a job or anything (though sometimes it feels like it is lol). I love my snails and think they are pretty neat and I like to share them with people so that is why I do it. I always try to answer any questions before a sale and after if you have a question just pm or email me and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks to everyone that has ordered snails from me in the past.

Have a Great Day!!

Barb

Dakotagirl

AC Members
Nov 27, 2006
North Dakota
1 More Update

I can now accept credit/debit card payments. I had to update to a premier acct. so I can do more than 5 credit/debit card payments in a year.

Thanks!

Barb

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
Mine came today! They are beautiful and Dakotagirl does exceptional packaging with great communication! Will post pics when they are settled in. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store